Tuesday, April 6, 2010

To donut or not to donut...

I want to write that I hate donuts. But I don't. I LOVE donuts. They are yummy and sweet and all things good, I mean bad. AND there just happens to be a nice white box filled with them on a table about 10 ft from my cube. But nope. I'm not going to do it. I'm not going to have one.

I instead had some dried fruit and almonds for a snack. And you know what? I'm ok. I feel like it was me vs the donut and I WON! It's a little victory, but a victory none the less.

For lunch I'm eating a Culver's grilled chicken sandwhich and a fresco salad with low fat french dressing. I did add just a little regular blue cheese, just for flavor. Really, just a little.

:)
Small choices, eh Melissa?

Today so far...I'm ahead of the game!
yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment